To encourage and enhance applied vaccinology research so that Canadians have timely access to new and improved vaccines and optimal programs. To achieve these ends, collaboration among Canadian researchers is essential to ensure that suitable expertise and facilities exist nationally for highest quality vaccine studies.
The goals of CAIRE are to:
- Promote collaboration and networking across the disciplines of vaccinology
- To provide innovative, efficient and practical answers to Canadian Immunization needs
- Represent the interests of vaccine researchers with agencies, organizations and others that sponsor or encourage pertinent research
- Encourage public support for and participation in studies of vaccines and vaccine-preventable diseases
- Encourage acceptance of vaccination programs by health professionals and the public
- Disseminate the knowledge gained from research studies through publication and other effective means, to health professionals and the public